DDK/DDJ Diode unit
The DDK/DDJ diode unit consists of a D-relay housing containing 4/7 electrically isolated diodes. This gives the possibility to use them in different electrical circuits.
The DDK/DDJ module is designed for demanding rolling stock applications.
- 4 or 7 electrically isolated diodes for different electrical circuits
- Easy way to add/replace blocking diodes, diodes bridges in electrical systems
- Compact and efficient way to mount diodes in circuits
- Number and type of diodes customizable upon request
- Different sockets available for optimized mounting and terminals
- D-relay transparent housing
- Keying code optional, ensuring easy and correct installation and replacement
- Can be used in safety critical applications
- Low life cycle cost
- No maintenance needed
- EN 50155
- EN 50121-3-2
- IEC 61373