CMVD4-U200 - voltage monitoring railway relay with 4 C/O contacts
DescriptionPlug-in electronic customizable voltage monitoring relay with optional delay-on and delay-off timer function and four change-over contacts. Fully customizable according customer’s requirements concerning voltage monitoring type and timing diagram.
CMVD4 can provide multiple voltage thresholds (adjustable) for both pull-in and drop-out voltages with different timing delays. The relay can also be supplied with a fixed pull-in and drop-out voltage.
The delay times are also adjustable (either delay-on or delay-off, the other delay is fixed). The relay can also be supplied with symmetrical or asymmetrical flashing, 1-shot, 2-shot, 3-shot etc or with fixed time delays. A maximum of 3 parameters can be adjusted by means of 2 screws and 1 knob.
Suitable for monitoring DC voltages.
The CMVD4-U200 offers a very small hysteresis (difference between pull-in and drop-out voltage). The relay is equipped with one LED which indicates activation of the time delay (blinking light) and the status of the relay contacts (continuously ON or OFF). Delay-off function for voltage drop down to 50 % of minimum pull-in voltage, no auxiliary supply necessary.
Standard equipped with magnetic arc blow-out for high breaking capacity and long contact life.
The construction of the relay and choice of materials makes the CMVD4-U200 relay suitable to withstand low and high temperatures, shock & vibrating and dry to humid environments. No external retaining clip needed as integrated ‘snap-lock’ will hold relay into socket under all circumstances and mounting directions.
These relays are designed for demanding rolling stock applications. The CMVD4-U relay can be used in all railway applications where non-standard voltage monitoring and timer functions are necessary.
- Customizable DC voltage monitoring relay with timer function
- Compact plug-in design
- 4 C/O contacts
- Multiple voltage thresholds for both pull-in and drop-out voltages, adjustable
- Also available with fixed voltages
- Very small hysteresis possible
- Time delay on any voltage thresholds
- Different customizable timing possible
- No auxiliary power supply necessary
- Also available with fixed time delays
- Time/pulse delay range: 0...60 s
- 1 LED for status indication
- Flat, square and silver plated relay pins for excellent socket connection
- Integrated snap lock
- Optional positive mechanical keying relay to socket
- EN 50155
- IEC 60947
- EN 45545-2
- IEC 60571
- IEC 61373
- NF F16-101/102
- IEC 60077
- EN 50121
- NF F 62.002