V88 socket – push-in terminal, panel mount 8 pole
DescriptionThe V88 is a panel/flush mount relay socket. The V88 socket has a base with two highly reliable push-in terminals per relay contact, so looping/daisy chaining can be done on the socket and no external connector or terminal is needed.
Solid and stranded wires with ferrules can be inserted without using a tool or pressing a lever. Wires up to 3.3 mm2 can be inserted. This quick & easy wiring method saves up to 75% wiring time. Pinning on the socket complies with pinning
on the relay.
To prevent fault relay placement the socket can be equipped with mechanical keying to accept only designated identical keyed relays.
ApplicationThe V88 relay socket is suitable for general railway and industry applications with a space saving design. Installation and replacement of relays is made easy and cost saving. No maintenance is required for the user.
Suitable for all railway and industry D8- & KDN relays.
- Panel / flush mount
- Very compact solution
- Sturdy push-in terminals
- Solid and stranded wires with ferrules can be inserted easily without using a tool
- Stranded wires without ferrules can be inserted with a flat-bladed screwdriver
- Twin connection per relay contact
- Large wires up to 3.3 mm2 (AWG 12)
- High density matrix of relay/sockets possible, horizontal and vertical stacked
- Suitable for all railway and industry D8- & KDN relays
- Easy & quick installation (up to 75% reduction of wiring time)
- Positive mechanical keying
- Trifurcated female receiver for tight grip relay pin
- Clear terminal ID
- EN 50155
- IEC 60571
- EN 45545-2
- NF F16-101/102
- NF F 62-002
- IEC 61373