2C63 Definite Time Current Check Relay
- 10:1 PU setting ranges. Select from two options: 5 - 50% or 20 - 200% of nominal input current
- 1A or 5A nominal CT’s
- Fast reset times (less than 15ms at 20x setting, repeated offset)
- <5% transient over-reach
- 2 N/O & 2 N/C time delayed output contacts
- 3 extra configurable C/O contacts (Time delayed or inst. phase segregated)
- 0 to 99s time delayed output with +0.5% accuracy
- Time settings easily selected by digital thumb wheel switches
- Timing in progress LED
- Optional internal timer initiate input logic
- Hand & remote flag reset
- 40-300V DC auxiliary supply Power supply fail relay drops out if the Auxiliary supply fails.
- Optional 20-70V DC supply
- Size 4M draw out case
The 2C63 Series relays are adjustable AC current sensing relays designed for high or low voltage power systems where they can be used in a large number of vercurrent applications.
Definite time overcurrent relays offer advantages over inverse time protection in power systems which have a wide variation in source impedance. Faults can be cleared in relatively short times irrespective of the magnitude of the fault current, & coordination of several relays in a system can be obtained at all times regardless of fault current variation.