2V67-S Four Stage Voltage Relay
Large STN graphics LCD
System status LED indicators
Simple menu setting procedure
40-300V DC aux. supply
40-275V AC aux. supply
20-70V DC aux. Optional
Self diagnosis & fail alarm
Size 4 case
Made in Australia
The 2V67-S Series relay is a three pole voltage monitoring relay with four stages of adjustable voltage pick up & drop out points. Each voltage set point can be set for under or overvoltage operation & has an independent time delay driving an output relay. An undervoltage lockout is used to disable the four voltage outputs when the voltage falls below a preset level. A single status input is used to enable the four voltage sensing stages. The 2V67-S relay is built on the Micro MATRIX-S digital platform.
The standard Micro MATRIX human machine interface (HMI) is combined with fully solid state voltage sensing & measuring circuitry to provide high accuracy, simple set up & flexible operation. Self-monitoring is carried out by hardware & software watchdogs. A CPU software watchdog records abnormal events & performs automatic High speed, high contact rating output relays are employed. A USB programming port is provided for ease of establishing relay settings using a PC.
Changes introduced on the 2V67-S
- Case length reduced by 18mm to suit 4M56-S case;
- LED backlighting to reduce EMC emissions – contrast adjustment no longer required;
- Front panel USB programming port to increase data transfer speed and improve compatibility with notebook PC’s;
- Network communications port is now optional to maintain low cost of base model;
- Network communication port maintained the optically isolated RS485 serial port but the RS232 configuration option has been deleted;
- New current and voltage channels to improve measurement stability;
- New status input option covering 18-275V AC and 300V DC range;
- Updated switchmode power supply to reduce EMC emissions and improve transient overload protection;
- Surface mount production technology to allow increased component density for additional functionality now and in the future.
What has not changed from the 2V67
- I/O and basic functionality has been maintained;
- Basic menu structure and operation has been maintained;
- Electrical terminal mapping has not changed allowing existing wiring diagrams to be maintained;
- Compatibility with existing application software back to version 0500 maintained;
- Compatibility with existing uMATRIXwin programming software maintained;
- Modbus RTU network communication protocol maintained Case size 4 has been maintained although the length has been reduced.
- Made in Australia