Direct schakelende plug-in relais
D8 relay series, Industrial power relay, 8 contacts, 10A
Plug-in industrial power relay with 8 change-over contacts. Standard equipped with a LED indicator and back EMF suppression diode (for DC voltages). Optionally equipped with magnetic arc blow-out for high breaking capacity and long contact life. No external retaining clip needed as integrated ‘snap-lock’ will hold relay into socket under all circumstances and mounting directions.
The construction of the relay and choice of materials makes the D8 relay suitable to withstand low and high temperatures, shock & vibrating and dry to very humid environments.
Compact design, choice of many options and a wide range of sockets makes the D8 relay an easy and flexible solution to use.
Demanding industrial applications such as power utilities and petrochemical industries. Designed for extreme reliability, within long endurance applications and harsh environments.
- Instantaneous relay, 8 C/O contacts
- Compact plug-in design
- LED indicator
- Integrated back EMF suppression diode (DC versions)
- Coil voltages 24 to 250 VDC/VAC
- High DC breaking capacity
- Maximum continuous current 10 A
- Maximum switching voltage 250 VDC, 440 VAC
- Minimum switching current 10 mA (optional 1 mA)
- Mechanical life 10 million operations
- Solve-All relay application concept
- Transparent cover for easy visual inspection
- Integrated snap-lock, no external retaining clip needed
- Wide range of sockets for panel, rack or 35 mm rail
- Flexibility with many options
- Optional positive mechanical keying relay to socket
- EN 60255
- EN 60947
- EN 60947-5-1
- IEC 61810